Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Colorado Mountain Medical's Nurse Line is staffed by full-time registered nurses who are available to answer questions, address urgent medical needs and help patients determine where to go for care. Calls are confidential and free.
The Colorado Mountain Medical Nurse Line can help patients:
- Assess the level of care needed
- Determine where to go for care
- Initiate refills of previously prescribed medications
- Suggest over-the-counter medications, if needed
- Confirm receipt of orders or correspondence
- Assist in booking urgent, same-day appointments
- Connect with appropriate schedulers for non-urgent care
For medical emergencies, call 9-1-1.