Colorado Mountain Medical - Dillon
Urgent CareDillon Urgent Care is located on the first floor at the Dillon Health Center, suite 1200.
Please note: 10/7 we will be closing at 5:00 PM
WHEN VISITING URGENT CARE:
- Walk-in service welcomed. Please do not call prior to your arrival.
- Patients will be seen based on the severity of the illness or injury, not based on the time they arrived. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
This location is officially smoke-free and tobacco-free.
The Dillon Health Center brings Colorado Mountain Medical (CMM) healthcare services to another convenient Summit County location.
Dillon Health Center: Open Year-Round
- Family medicine – Dr. Erin Beckerman; Dr. Frances Velez-Rodriquez
- Pediatrics – Dr. Samantha Stough
- Urgent care – Kallie Moulton, NP; Michelle Carey, PA; Staci Brewer, NP
- Behavioral health
- Internal medicine
Patient Resources & Information
With the new urgent care, family medicine and pediatric services available in Dillon, it is important that patients understand when they should go to primary care, urgent care or an emergency department. Patients also need to understand their insurance options, in/out-networks for their existing insurance and billing. For more information, please click the following links to learn more:
Our employees feel empowered to make a difference and inspire others to live their best, healthy lives. We are looking for compassionate professionals in a variety of healthcare roles. The Colorado Mountain Medical team is hiring for multiple clinical and non-clinical positions. If you are currently, or are interested in, living and working in Eagle or Summit County, please visit our careers page and apply today!