Endocrinology is the medical practice which focuses on the diagnoses and treatment of diseases related to the glands and hormones in the human endocrine system. Endocrinologists treat patients for a plethora of different conditions including all forms of diabetes, thyroid dysfunction, thyroid nodules and thyroid cancer, osteoporosis, gonadal disease and other conditions causing pituitary, adrenal, parathyroid and pancreatic dysfunction.
*A physician referral is required.
Colorado Mountain Medical's board-certified endocrinologists treat the following adult diseases:
- Diabetes including prediabetes, Type 1, Type 2, and other forms of diabetes
- Thyroid disorders including hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism
- Thyroid Nodules and Thyroid Cancer with in-office ultrasound and biopsy services
- Metabolic diseases and weight disorders
- Hormone Replacement for the treatment of Menopause Symptoms
- Adrenal gland disorders
- Metabolic bone disorders including Osteoporosis and vitamin D deficiency
- Pituitary disease
- Parathyroid disease